Search Type: Posts; User: mobitinker
Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.
Awesome. Thanks for the pointer. The problem was that I was specifying a 'context' of '0' which was being sent back at the front of the response as you pointed out. When I removed that extraParam,...
I hadn't seen a reply on this and thought it might be because my post was not clear enough. I updated it to include more detail. If anyone has an idea I'd really appreciate it.
I've gotten stuck on loading a store and am wondering how to debug the problem. If someone can see my mistake I'd be most grateful.
My app is trying to load a list from Google's RSS feed...
18 Jul 2011 9:00 AM
Thanks for your reply. My var is misleadingly named. It's actually a panel rather than a toolbar. The SetTitle advice did the trick. Should have looked through the API ref again. Each time I do I...
13 Jul 2011 10:16 AM
I have an app which consists of a main panel that includes mainToolbar and tpMain as its items. tpMain is a tabpanel. When a new card is displayed for tpMain, I'd like to simply update the title...
11 Jul 2011 3:06 PM
Having trouble getting my head around this one.
I have the following code in a tab panel that executes a Google Custom Search with no problems when I run it from a localhost domain on my...
28 May 2011 10:14 AM
I'm not sure this is a SenchaTouch issue but some people here may have had the same experience.
My app is targeted for Android and iPhone via PhoneGap. I have an iframe in a tabpanel for playing a...
Results 1 to 7 of 7