1 Jun 2010 7:06 AM #1
editor grid scrolls to top when blur datepicker
Ext version tested:
- Ext 2.0.2
Browser versions tested against:
i'm using EditorGridPanel with editor as DateField , when date picker is showing and you blur it by clicking at any area outside grid, it causes grid scrolls to left top position.
i try to find the forum that post about this , but i'm not found. please anyone helps.
i have tested this with extjs lastest version 3.X.X it work find but at version 2.0.2 is not.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- make editor grid to has scrollbar ( maybe by adding many data or enlarge width of column )
- edit the cell in the position that grid scroll bar not in left top
- click at datefield button, the datepicker is appear and then blur it,
- datefield will hidden and grid scroll to left top position
The result that was expected:
- grid's scroll bar should not move
The result that occurs instead:
- grid scrolls to left top position
By ledge in forum Ext 3.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 21 Jan 2010, 3:04 AM
By Cry_Sisco in forum Ext 3.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 8 Oct 2009, 1:25 AM
By Joyce in forum Ext 2.x: BugsReplies: 8Last Post: 2 Apr 2009, 6:43 PM
By Snape in forum Ext 2.x: BugsReplies: 11Last Post: 14 Jan 2008, 12:54 AM