I wrote a example application which make use of the following touch events:
- and pinch
Following actions you can do on the Playground tab off the app:
- tap once: to create a new box
- touch the box and move you finger to bottom right of the window to resize the box
- double tap: activate dragging
- next double tap: deactivate dragging
- pinch: make a fast pinch with to fingers to destroy the box
The boxes display the current position (x,y), size (w,h) and draggable status.
Hope this example application helps to show how you can use and handle touch events.