6 Jul 2010 3:02 AM #1
[OPEN-1103] IE8 TreePanel flashes when node clicked
Ext version tested:
- Ext 3.2.1
Browser versions tested against:
- if there is a horizontal scroller in treePanel, left click tree nodes randomly will cause the tree flash
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- 1. open http://www.sencha.com/deploy/dev/docs/
2. expand some nodes from the left tree panel until the horizontal scroller appear.
3. click around.
6 Jul 2010 4:17 AM #2
I have met the same problem, and this issue only appears under IE.
6 Jul 2010 4:26 AM #3
And there can be easily reproduced in examples provided within ExtJs.
1. Put extjs package to a web-container.
2. Open ext\examples\tree\two-trees.js, at the line 21 of the file, modify the width value to 100.
3. Use IE8 browser to view the "two trees" example. (such as http://localhost/ext/examples/tree/two-trees.html)
4. Expand the left tree and click around the leaves.
18 Nov 2012 11:08 PM #4
Facing same issue with Ext 4.1.2
Is there any update the issue ?
Few days back I ran into the same issue while working with Ext 4.1.2 version. My tree panel nodes flick/flash before expanding, when I click on the plus/minus icon. This is happening only with IE8,working on Windows 7.
Other bowsers make the expand/collapse animations smooth.
Any lead on this issue will be of gr8 help .
By mattgoldspink in forum Ext 3.x: BugsReplies: 0Last Post: 30 Apr 2010, 5:21 AM
By sgdevteam in forum Ext 2.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10 Mar 2010, 5:46 PM
By The_Jackal in forum Ext GWT: Bugs (2.x)Replies: 3Last Post: 30 Jul 2009, 5:09 PM
By combay in forum Ext 2.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 29 Apr 2009, 10:47 PM
By colinexl in forum Ext 2.x: BugsReplies: 2Last Post: 3 May 2008, 8:47 AM