Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
[OPEN-1103] IE8 TreePanel flashes when node clicked
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- if there is a horizontal scroller in treePanel, left click tree nodes randomly will cause the tree flash
Steps to reproduce the problem:
I have met the same problem, and this issue only appears under IE.
And there can be easily reproduced in examples provided within ExtJs.
1. Put extjs package to a web-container.
2. Open ext\examples\tree\two-trees.js, at the line 21 of the file, modify the width value to 100.
3. Use IE8 browser to view the "two trees" example. (such as http://localhost/ext/examples/tree/two-trees.html)
4. Expand the left tree and click around the leaves.
Facing same issue with Ext 4.1.2
Is there any update the issue ?
Few days back I ran into the same issue while working with Ext 4.1.2 version. My tree panel nodes flick/flash before expanding, when I click on the plus/minus icon. This is happening only with IE8,working on Windows 7.
Other bowsers make the expand/collapse animations smooth.
Any lead on this issue will be of gr8 help .