This thread is solely for reporting bugs in the Ext 1.1.x documentation. (currently available here)
I'll be consolidating all the unresolved reports from the old 1.0 - 1.1RC1+ threads into this thread.
I'll officially say so (in here) when i've completed this task. in the meantime, be sure to search in the old doc bugs threads for issues before making a report here.
p.s. stupid me accidentally went and deleted the original 1.1 doc bugs thread instead of a post.
thankfully there was only 1 bug reported, and i've reposted that below.
I've completed consolidating all unresolved doc issues from Ext 1.0 - 1.1RC1 into a single list, available below.
I've also checked all of them against the current Ext 1.1 docs to ensure they're still unresolved.
Where possible, i've included a [link] pointing to the original post / a place in the docs where the problem is evident.
Some things to note
- post only documentation bugs
- always CTRL+F BEFORE posting
- i will regularly update the list below to reflect all verified doc issues reported in this thread
- you might also want to take a look at this thread before posting
Ext Documentation Team members:
please mark any resolved issues in the list below with a strikethrough using the [s][/s] tags. thanks.
as the list has grown really long, all classes with unresolved issues will be marked in red.