18 Aug 2010 1:23 PM #1
Ext.Direct.exceptions.LOGIN : 'login'
The documentation mentions 4 types of exceptions:
- Ext.Direct.exceptions.TRANSPORT : 'xhr'
- Ext.Direct.exceptions.PARSE : 'parse'
- Ext.Direct.exceptions.LOGIN : 'login'
- Ext.Direct.exceptions.SERVER : 'exception'
I looked at the code and only see 'exception' actually used. Do the others actually work? Are there any examples?
I'd like to be able to throw a login exception if the user is not logged in, but that doesn't seem to be how it works.
the eventTypes are listed as:
- event : Ext.Direct.Event
- exception : Ext.Direct.ExceptionEvent
- rpc : Ext.Direct.RemotingEvent
so I don't even know how you could throw an exception with a different type since the json reads:
By hahaEr2003 in forum Ext 1.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 5 Jul 2010, 10:05 PM
By gerryw in forum Ext 3.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 13 Jul 2009, 1:00 AM
By Mike Amberg in forum Ext.nd for Notes/DominoReplies: 7Last Post: 3 Jun 2008, 1:25 PM
By gkassyou in forum Ext 1.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 6 Sep 2007, 11:14 AM