Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
[FIXED-283] Form breaks after data enter (0.94)
I noticed a issue with forms.
When you take the forms in the kitchen sink demo and and try to enter data into any of the textfields, after you hit the done button of the keyboard, the design sort of break with a region becoming white.
But this changes imediately after we tap anywhere on the screen. This seems to be a bug.
I tested this in the iphone.
And the textfields are still not responsive to the first click.
Adding some additional detail (I have this problem too and it's preventing us upgrading to 0.95)
Sencha Touch version tested:
- custom css (examples/kitchensink/resources/css/codebox.css, examples/kitchensink/resources/css/sink.css)
Platform tested against:
- When you click on a text field (so that the keyboard comes up) and then click 'done', the pane does not redraw. As a result, there is a large white space at the bottom. This is a problem for any form, but it's especially tricky if the form is in a toolbar that is docked at the bottom (not included in this example)
See this URL : http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/touch/e...s/kitchensink/
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open Kitchen Sink app (on iOS)
- Click 'User Interface'
- Click 'Forms'
- Switch to landscape mode (so that the 'email' text field appears near the bottom of the screen). Note: landscape mode isn't strictly necessary (you just need a text field near the bottom of the screen), but it makes the bug easier to repro.
- Click in the 'email' text field so the keyboard comes up
- Click 'done' on the keyboard
The result that was expected:
- The screen should redraw so the rest of the form is visible. It probably makes sense to keep the clicked text field at the top of the screen, but it's trickier if the text field is inside a toolbar that is docked at the bottom.
The result that occurs instead:
- A large white space is displayed.
Screenshot or Video:
Debugging already done:
Is there any update on this bug. Havent heard from any of the sencha folks
Fixed in the most recent release.