29 Sep 2010 10:23 AM #1
[CLOSED-364] List with dynamic store, anchors failing
Sencha Touch version tested:
- only default ext-all.css
Platform tested against:
- iOS 3.x
- If you have a List and you dynamically change it's data store to load fresh data, the anchors do not work properly. As you scroll they always show "Z" at the top left as you scroll.
listDs.getProxy().url = 'index.cfm?action=general.something&dynamicVar=' + records.data["SOMETHING"]; listDs.load();
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Create a List
- Scroll through a few groupings
- Refresh the List's store with fresh data
- Notice that the anchor in the top left as you scroll always shows "Z"
The result that was expected:
- The anchors would show the currently letter that you are scrolling
The result that occurs instead:
- Anchor always shows "Z" as you scroll
- not provided
29 Sep 2010 11:54 AM #2
29 Sep 2010 3:02 PM #3
Bah, after looking into this *much* further I realized it was an issue with some of my overrides and the 0.95 update.
Sorry, it's safe to close this one out.
4 Oct 2010 8:21 AM #4
By blessan in forum Sencha Touch 1.x: DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 2 Aug 2010, 9:45 PM
By djMaxM in forum Sencha Touch 1.x: BugsReplies: 3Last Post: 28 Jul 2010, 1:45 PM
By isit.gd in forum Ext 3.x: BugsReplies: 36Last Post: 27 Apr 2010, 9:26 PM
By eugenparaschiv in forum Ext GWT: DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 8 May 2009, 7:41 AM