Thread: Difficult Workflow

Sencha User

Default Difficult Workflow

Hello everyone,

I have a form, which is to specify a search, when I press the form button, the setCard go to the Ext.list panel, which shows json data. I load the data in var datastore, this var is loaded on startup webapp, which is obviously a problem. When the user want to search a job and press the button, the list is showed, but the datastore was already created on startup, so the: (example)

getGroupString: function(record) {
    if(formData == record.get('data')) {
    }
    }

has no effect, because when the datastore was created, there was no formdata. so this code has no effect in the Ext.data.Store.

As solution I was thinking the handler for the search button, contains the datastore and list panel, but now my question is: does this solution may work, second is, how do i add the new created search panel in the main panel i use, this main panel is loaded on startup and contains all panels in the webapp, so how do add the new created panel in the head panel, and will this work, or must I do this differently?

Sencha User

Default Solution

Okay I found a better solution, for everyone who want to know,

just make a new list panel when form button is pressed. use the datastore which is created on startup, and than filter the list (filter the datastore on specify values).

Sencha User

Default But how ?

but how to filter the list, in the API there is not filter: or something like that in list.

Or do i oversee something?