12 Oct 2010 7:56 AM #1
Has anybody tried to combine the ext-schelduer with domino.
Even if not, what would be the best possible technique to integrate all 3 domino/ext/ext-scheduler.
Thanks in advance.
17 Oct 2010 1:57 PM #2
18 Oct 2010 2:32 AM #3
Would you be able to give me some hints / sample on how you went about integrating them.
20 Oct 2010 5:14 AM #4
1. Browse the examples on http://www.ext-scheduler.com/examples.html
2. If there is an example which closely fits your needs, use Fiddler or Firebug to view the Json data.
3. Use either an agent or an xpage to send your domino data down the wire in the correct format
4. Download the trial version of the Gantt or Scheduler
5. Use the example again to see the order of loading all the js files in a page or form.
If you need an example of an agent for outputing domino data in json format, use the session.js agent in the ExtND database.
Post your progress... have fun.
By mankz in forum Community DiscussionReplies: 168Last Post: 11 Apr 2014, 6:56 AM
By gevik in forum Ext 3.x: User Extensions and PluginsReplies: 0Last Post: 6 Jun 2010, 3:05 PM
By mankz in forum Community DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 30 Mar 2010, 1:32 AM
By mankz in forum Community DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 8 Oct 2009, 12:30 AM
By kalinga in forum Ext 2.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 7 Jul 2008, 7:56 PM