Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
[DUPE] [3.3 & 3.2.1] Theme Viewer - MessageBox not modal in Firefox
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome 6
- Firefox 3.6.10
The user is able to bypass the modal behavior of a MessageBox in Firefox!
I only tested this in Theme Viewer example, both v.3.3 & V.3.2.1...
It happens in Firefox, but works as expected in Chrome and IE.
See this URL : http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/dev/exa...mes/index.html
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open the above URL in Firefox;
- Click "Submit" in the window sample on top - a confirmation MessageBox should appear;
- Press Tab twice and the focus will move to the first text field in "Form Widgets" panel behind; this shouldn't happen.
This happens on any browser (not Firefox specific).
There are 2 know workarounds:
1. Temporarily disable all controls outside the modal window.
2. Use the focusout event to keep the focus inside the window (I prefer this one).
(code for both can be found on the forum)
There are some minor differences between browsers; in Firefox pressing tab twice in the provided test case will focus the text field behind, while doing the same in Chrome sends the focus to the browser address bar.
Thanks for the workaround tips!