Thread: EditorGrid inside FormPanel submitting value for changed columns with no key

Exclamation EditorGrid inside FormPanel submitting value for changed columns with no key

So here's the problem that I'm running into. I have an editor grid inside of a FormPanel. Whenever I modify a record in the EditorGrid, and then submit the form, it's submitting the value of the first row that I changed with no key associated with it. At first I thought the the value was being submitted because the cell was "dirty", but it submits even if I commit the store.

Ultimately, I'd like to not submit the grid values with the form that it is inside, but I would settle for being able to assign a key name to the value that the editor grid is creating. Does anyone have a solution for this?
    Tyson Cadenhead
    User Interface Developer
    http://tysonlloydcadenhead.com

Needs codes. I just built an editor panel with a Json Store in a form and submitted it without your described behavior. Something in our code isn't matching up.
    Wes

I also have this problem.
    If you build a form with an editable grid, it works ok if you have normal text fields. If you use combos for a cell editor the problem emerges.

In my case, combo needs hiddenName, due to the value, key differences. When I edit a grid, I can submit a grid, but editors are not removed from the form and are submitted with the form.

I'm using Spring and I get an error as the editors send fields which can not be resolved in the main object.

travelclaimitem.jpg