You found a bug! We've classified it as
a bug in our system.
We encourage you to continue the discussion and to find an acceptable workaround while we work on a permanent fix.
[OPEN-563] 1.0 LabelAlign:top defaults to 30% width
Sencha Touch version tested:
- custom css (some simple layout css, but this has not changed since upgrading from 1.0RC1 to 1.0)
Platform tested against:
- The Label is falling back to the default of 30% widtch even when it is aligned to the top. This is different behavior than in RC1
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- create a form with fields that have the config labelAlign set to 'top'
The result that was expected:
- the label should be 100% of the width of the form as was the case in RC1
The result that occurs instead:
- the label is 30% of the width of the form
Screenshot or Video:
Debugging already done:
Sencha - GXT Dev Team
Thanks for the bug report.
I am just testing Sencha Touch and ran into this bug. It is not nice to see that year old bugs remain unfixed, makes you think about your decision to use this framework.