22 Nov 2010 5:25 PM #1
[FIXED-598] Getting Started has ext-touch-debug.js instead of sencha-touch-debug.js
Sencha Touch version tested:
- only default ext-all.css
- custom css (include details)
Platform tested against:
- The getting-started.html text shows in the HTML inserting "ext-touch-debug.js"
- ext-touch-debug.js does not exist
- It should be sencha-touch-debug.js
NA - This is documentation
- New users copying/paste the getting started code will get a 404.
The result that was expected:
- Fix documentation so that the example works
23 Nov 2010 6:27 PM #2
26 Nov 2010 9:58 AM #3
This has been fixed and will be part of release 1.0.1.
By fermina in forum Sencha Touch 1.x: DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 3 Aug 2011, 2:54 PM
By benwhite in forum Sencha Touch 1.x: BugsReplies: 2Last Post: 17 Nov 2010, 2:39 AM
By mediamacros in forum Sencha Touch 1.x: DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 1 Nov 2010, 5:55 AM
By Benjamin Ansbach in forum Sencha Touch 1.x: BugsReplies: 2Last Post: 13 Sep 2010, 3:47 PM