Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
[FIXED-598] Getting Started has ext-touch-debug.js instead of sencha-touch-debug.js
Sencha Touch version tested:
- only default ext-all.css
- custom css (include details)
Platform tested against:
- The getting-started.html text shows in the HTML inserting "ext-touch-debug.js"
- ext-touch-debug.js does not exist
- It should be sencha-touch-debug.js
Steps to reproduce the problem:
NA - This is documentation
- New users copying/paste the getting started code will get a 404.
The result that was expected:
- Fix documentation so that the example works