12 Jan 2011 9:00 AM #1
Premier League Fantasy Football App - www.eplstat.com
I've been able to hack together a quick and dirty Premier League Fantasy Football app at www.eplstat.com/Sencha/index.html thanks to the following:
1. Sencha GeoCongress Demo App
2. Sencha Twitter Demo App
3. RSSReader App posted to these forums
These examples have been incredibly beneficial, but I still have a ton of questions and issues.
1. IPhone - When I bookmark my application on the IPhone, why is the application so slow to load? When I navigate to the application via Safari the load time is much quicker than when the application is bookmarked.
2. Sencha-Touch.js - I've invested about 4 hours in building a new sencha-touch.js that is supposed to only use the classes that I want and hence be faster. Is there any easy to way to build a dependency hierarchy so my testing of this new sencha-touch.js is not trial and error? Today, my process is open up an instance of Araxis pointing to the new jsbuilder file and the original jsbuilder file. Remove a dependency. Invoke the jsbuilder.bat file. Deploy the sencha-touch.js. Test. There has to be a better way.
3. Sencha-Touch.css - Is there a similar tool to JSbuilder for sencha-touch.css?
Thanks for any responses.
By inapp in forum Sencha Touch 1.x: DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 21 Jul 2010, 5:59 PM
By koko2589 in forum Community DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 18 Aug 2009, 11:26 AM
By jscharbe in forum Ext 2.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 28 Feb 2009, 6:42 AM
By Liberty League in forum Community DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10 Jul 2008, 11:38 PM
By dlafont in forum Community DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 31 Dec 2006, 2:23 AM