Thread: [FIXED]Title of Window with headerPosition Left and Right gets cut of in I.E. 8

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default [FIXED]Title of Window with headerPosition Left and Right gets cut of in I.E. 8

When a window has a headerPosition of left or right the last letter is being cut off in I.E 8. It appears correctly in FireFox 3.6

Sorry this may have been a double bug post. It looks like it could be related to the same issue that firefoxSafari mention in his bug post

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...IE8-navigation
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by basshcm; 18 Feb 2011 at 10:41 AM. Reason: added additional comment

Vote Rating

Yes, there's a slight inaccuracy in the VML way of doing that which we are looking into right now.

Under the surface, there's a lot you don't see. IE does that in a totally different way to FF. FF will use SVG, IE will use VML, and we've encapsulated these (And Canvas) into a common API.

As usual, IE is the badly behaved one!