Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
it is great to have Raphael/graphs now available in ExtJS.
However, I am experiencing some troubles with the minimum value of the Numeric axis:
- when setting value to -400 (my data ranges from ~500 to ~1600, but I wanted to try negative values), the minimum value actually dispayed is -1000!
- when setting the value to 400, the minimum value actually displayed in 0 (despite alwaysShowZero: false)
I copy my code at the end of the post for reference (inspired by the line example).
I take the chance of this post for a few additional comments/suggestions:
- Comment for the property "calculateByLabelSize" of the Time axis is copied from the "minimum" property of the Numeric axis, and is therefore incorrect:
* The minimum value drawn by the axis. If not set explicitly, the axis
* minimum will be calculated automatically.
- Also, I have noticed that, when constraining a Time axis, the minimum and maximum values of the y axis do not adjust to the only displayed data. This is an implementation choice, and is well acceptable. However, there could be some cases where it is desirable that the min/max values adjust to the only displayed data, so it would be nice to have such a config option (suggestion).
- Lastly, I second a comment that was already made on the forum (can't find it again), about terminology: it some places we find axis, while in other axes.
// myArray is an array with values ranging from about 500 to about 1600
var data = ;
I think this might be a bug in the snapEnds function, which recalculates the axis minimum.