Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Sencha Premium Member
[FIXED] Export Project Fail to relative path
In my project preference the export path is set to .
In the previous version this exported to the same path of the xds path, but in the version 1.1.1 is not working
Can you send me your project file please? I am unable to reproduce this issue. Thanks.
Ext JS Premium Member
Touch Premium Member
i think this is the same problem i reported after update.
Export does not work anymore for relative pathes (like ., or ./yxz) but seems to work with absolute pathes.
You have got my demo project for further testings.
Can you resend your project? Export is working perfectly fine for me, relative or not. How are you all opening the project? Inside of the application, or by "double-clicking" the project file?
I've tried several (fairly large) projects and am not seeing an issue - and I've tried on local Windows drives as well as projects loaded from UNC network shares. This could be isolated. I need a reasonable way to reproduce the issue.
Touch Premium Member
i am opening the xds from eclipse via double click on the corresponding *.xds file.
I tried different combinations and found out, that '.' is not neccessary!
Using "public/app" relatively does the job.
Maybe a little bit confusing that exporter reports successfully export even no file is written!
So i can feedback that relatively using "." works and relatively some folders deeper works only removing "." from path
only declaring path using "/" for subpath with no leading prefix.
Ok thanks for the additional information.
What I have found is that the project file, when opened from the command line (in your case, opened by Windows because of .xds file association), that is when the issue occurs...but only if you include a "." at the beginning of your relative path.
I have corrected this issue a couple days ago and it is staged for a 1.1.2 release. Thanks for your help.
p.s. the fix for this problem was done indirectly to clean up a Windows pathing issue when opening the project files from the command-line/double-click. The side effect of that cleanup is solving this issue as well. Two birds with one stone
Last edited by jarrednicholls; 21 Mar 2011 at 6:01 AM.