Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Touch Premium Member
Google Maps is not rendering properly after changing the device Orientation
Sencha Touch version tested:
Platform tested against:
Summary: Using Sencha Touch 1.0.2, Safari Browser on iPad and iPad2. Same behavior observed with 1.0.1a.
- In my web page I have two screens one contains a list and a Google map, other screen contains a list and google maps with directions. First screen shows the customer locations in the google maps and second screen shows the Driving directions for that customer. Everything works fine until I change the device orientation. After I change the device orientation map will display/render properly in the current screen, but if I navigate to other screen, the map in that screen will not render properly. Basically it doesn't occupy the whole space given for the maps.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- 1. Create a web page with two screens, one containing two panels, first one with a list and a Google Map control
2. Create second screen with anything. Just create a panel with a ability to go back to previous screen
3. Browse to the web page in iPad [1.0/2.0] in Landscape mode.
4. Navigate from first screen to second screen. Now change the device orientation from Landscape to Portrait and change it again back to Landscape.
5. Go back to first screen now, and you would see the Google maps is not occupying the complete space allotted to it.
The result that was expected:
- Google maps should always consume all the space allotted to it and it should render properly
The result that occurs instead:
- Google maps is not consuming all the space allotted to it and it should display in the same way it displayed when we first visited the page
Screenshot or Video:
Debugging already done: