14 Apr 2011 1:43 AM #1
Unanswered: Specific grid implementation
I need to use some specific grid in my application with these features:
1) It should display column headers on the top of the grid and the row header on the left side of the grid. The column headers are standard, but row headers are not. Is there o solution how to be display row headers?
2) Columns width and rows height should be resizable. Columns are resizable by default now, but can it be done with rows? How?
3) The column's string header should be displayed vertically (rotated by +/-90 degrees).
Are the existing possibilities how to achieve these features?
Are there any solutions for that?
Thank you for responds.
14 Apr 2011 6:28 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
- Gainesville, FL
- Vote Rating
Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
- You can just create a Column for it and style it and whatever you need in the renderer.
- I haven't seen but I'm sure you can. I would start to look at how they do it for Columns and see if I can implement it with rows.
- You can do this on some browsers with CSS. Forget about IE. Not sure any other way.
Sencha Inc, Senior Software Engineer
Check out my GitHub, lots of nice things for Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch 2
Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/
Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services email@example.com
Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!
When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.
By kmi1177 in forum Ext GWT: DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 15 Apr 2011, 6:56 AM
By haibin in forum Ext GWT: Help & Discussion (1.x)Replies: 7Last Post: 19 Jan 2009, 8:02 PM
By Alex.Leshkin in forum Ext GWT: Bugs (1.x)Replies: 1Last Post: 15 Oct 2008, 10:47 AM
By deepthi in forum Ext 1.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11 Dec 2007, 11:25 PM