18 Apr 2011 6:08 AM #1
Pressing delete key while editing text deletes the componentDesigner version tested:
- Designer 1.1.2
- OS X 10.6.7
- Full size keyboard
- When editing text - for example a window title - pressing the delete key (not backspace) deletes the window panel not the character in the text being edited.
- Create a window, modify the title to "Foo", move the cursor between the two "o"s and press delete (right - not backspace).
- Delete the "o" to the right.
- Prompt appears: "Delete Component: Are you sure..."
- Depending on the component you are working with it can just disappear without the prompt; recovered with undo.
By wakatanka in forum Sencha Touch 1.x: DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12 Jul 2010, 7:03 AM
By markjlyon in forum Ext Designer: Help & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11 May 2010, 7:48 AM
By grubi in forum Ext 3.x: BugsReplies: 3Last Post: 2 Nov 2009, 4:13 AM
By mike000 in forum Ext 1.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 25 Jun 2007, 12:37 PM