Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Pressing delete key while editing text deletes the component
Designer version tested:
- OS X 10.6.7
- Full size keyboard
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- When editing text - for example a window title - pressing the delete key (not backspace) deletes the window panel not the character in the text being edited.
The result that was expected:
- Create a window, modify the title to "Foo", move the cursor between the two "o"s and press delete (right - not backspace).
The result that occurs instead:
- Delete the "o" to the right.
- Prompt appears: "Delete Component: Are you sure..."
- Depending on the component you are working with it can just disappear without the prompt; recovered with undo.