18 Apr 2011 1:28 PM #1
I've found that in the GXT 2.2.x series, I can get an empty QuickTip to show where I would not expect one by doing the following:
- Create a new QuickTip(somegrid) and setShowDelay(1000) - any delay works as long as you're fast enough.
- Use a custom renderer to assign a qtip="foobar" attribute to some rows but not others.
- Move the mouse over a row that has the qtip attribute.
- Quickly, before the showDelay runs out, move the mouse over a row that does NOT have the qtip attribute.
- A QuickTip pops up anyway, but with no text in it (presumably because it's reading the qtip of the element under the cursor and there isn't one).
I think the QuickTip should double check if the element under the mouse actually has a qtip attribute when the delayed show timer fires and suppress the showing if it does not. I'm willing to apply a custom patch to fix this issue, but because the interplay of the QuickTip, ToolTip, Tip class hierarchy is a bit involved I'm not sure where to apply it. Any suggestions?
By robertoroberto in forum Ext 3.x: BugsReplies: 3Last Post: 11 Aug 2009, 12:36 AM
By kleins in forum Ext 3.x: BugsReplies: 5Last Post: 21 Jul 2009, 8:52 PM
By LouisArquie in forum Ext 2.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12 Feb 2009, 11:00 PM
By carstep in forum Ext 2.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 19 Mar 2008, 3:28 AM