13 Jan 2012 7:14 AM #11
thanks for sharing
Thanks for sharing this excellent editor. I normally use phpMyAdmin but I'm be adding this one to my toolkit.
17 Jan 2012 8:04 AM #12
When working with MS SQL I tend to miss Navicat. It just rocks.
23 Jan 2012 2:56 PM #13
nao funfa no 4.0
ele carrega os dados mas nao exibe na grid
25 Feb 2012 3:59 AM #14
Getting "a is undefined" need some help
5 Apr 2012 2:41 PM #15
Hi and thanks for the example, but could you please post the JSON? I don't know PHP and I'm getting lost in the building of the JSON. Thanks!
18 Apr 2012 10:13 AM #16
Not working on 4.0.7
I'm using Ext JS 4.0.7 and it's not working. Actually I don't know the reason yet, but if someone has a hint, it would be helpful. I will keep trying...
Well, I added a renderTo attribute in the Grid component (and a div in the html) and now I can see some Ext but it stills empty, and it seems like it's loading data from DB but it's showing nothing! Just got a blank grid on the screen.
Well I didn't get much advance and I'd like some help here.
Thanks in advance!
I got it!! It's working now, I just had to set floating attribute to false (I think it's because I'm putting the grid into a div).
Thank you for the example, gbs1230
26 Apr 2012 4:47 PM #17
No demo?Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.
1 May 2012 6:44 AM #18
HeidiSQL - http://www.heidisql.com/
I'm sorry but if you don't use Heidi, you're a nube cake. (no offense intended)Donnie Martin - noob cake
Ext JS 4.1 & Architect 2.0 - Ajax/LAMP
"My email address is older than you, not kidding"
By arzoo in forum Ext 3.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10 Apr 2011, 2:47 AM
By koharudin in forum Community DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10 Mar 2011, 12:46 PM
By dodgie in forum Ext 3.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 24 Feb 2010, 1:34 PM
By NothingInCommon in forum Ext 3.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 7 Feb 2010, 6:57 PM
By tmaiden in forum Ext 2.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 8 Jan 2008, 3:31 PM