Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Mask gets stuck if clicking on it while using scrolling on the foreground object
Sencha Touch version tested:
Platform tested against:
- If when scrolling within a foreground object, the mouse cursor leaves that object while still scrolling, the mask in the background won't disappear when clicked on
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Load a scrollable list in a sheet and use a mask to darken the background. Make sure the sheet hides when the mask is being clicked on
- While scrolling, move the cursor outside of the panel
- Release and now click on the mask
The result that was expected:
- The mask should be gone
- The sheet should disappear
The result that occurs instead:
- The mask stays there
- The sheet disappears
Happens for me too. Exact steps to reproduce:
- Make a sheet with a list in it. (I have one with a fixed-height list as a docked item, in case this makes a difference.)
- Drag as if to scroll the list, and release in the region above the list but not outside the sheet/in the mask.
- Click the mask; the sheet disappears but the mask stays, and the application becomes unusable.
Another use case:
Hide a tabpanel while you're switching tab, it will almost always break.
Same here. Any idea on how to fix it ?