6 May 2011 2:06 PM #1
Mask gets stuck if clicking on it while using scrolling on the foreground object
Sencha Touch version tested:
Platform tested against:
- Chrome 10/11
- Playbook 1.0
- If when scrolling within a foreground object, the mouse cursor leaves that object while still scrolling, the mask in the background won't disappear when clicked on
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Load a scrollable list in a sheet and use a mask to darken the background. Make sure the sheet hides when the mask is being clicked on
- While scrolling, move the cursor outside of the panel
- Release and now click on the mask
The result that was expected:
- The mask should be gone
- The sheet should disappear
The result that occurs instead:
- The mask stays there
- The sheet disappears
19 May 2011 6:20 AM #2
Happens for me too. Exact steps to reproduce:
- Make a sheet with a list in it. (I have one with a fixed-height list as a docked item, in case this makes a difference.)
- Drag as if to scroll the list, and release in the region above the list but not outside the sheet/in the mask.
- Click the mask; the sheet disappears but the mask stays, and the application becomes unusable.
4 Jun 2011 4:20 PM #3
Another use case:
Hide a tabpanel while you're switching tab, it will almost always break.
31 Jan 2012 12:28 AM #4
Same here. Any idea on how to fix it ?
By noriak in forum Ext 3.x: BugsReplies: 2Last Post: 23 Dec 2010, 2:36 AM
By Chau in forum Ext 3.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 29 Nov 2010, 6:48 AM
By mikeasi in forum Ext 3.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 6 May 2010, 6:44 PM
By Bodom78 in forum Ext 2.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 13 Nov 2008, 6:14 AM
By srajakaruna in forum Ext 2.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 25 Sep 2008, 6:47 PM