Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Docs Application Bugs and Feature Requests

Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
    Sencha User

Default Can't see full autosuggest search results

When typing into the search field, I often get a drop-down that says something like "10 of 13", but I can only ever see the first 10. I'd like to see paging or scrolling available in the drop-down to get to the remaining items. All too often, I am frustrated because I know what I am looking for is beyond the first 10, and I can't find it.

The formating problem of code sample still present, see http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-0/#/api/Ext.data.Store under IE 8.

Sencha User

Can't find the "core" dir in Ext docs tree

@Evantan: The two classes previously listed under Ext.core (Element and DomHelper) are now listed under the main Ext namespace, just like all the other classes that are technically part of Ext Core. Just to make the API simpler.

Default Ext Core Documentation Bug

1070808576.jpg

I think in place of second underline should be 'afterEnd'.

Default 4.0.4 API docs problems

Just downloaded ExtJS 4.0.4 and I can't open the API Docs due to some build code still in the file docs/app/view/Viewport.js
    (Lines 152, 183 and 214)
    Tried with FF5, Chrome and Safari on Windows 7

Also, the title of the docs still says 4.0.2a.
    Last edited by tangix; 7 Jul 2011 at 11:21 PM. Reason: added tested browsers and OS info

In 4.0.4 I am happy to see that the Favorites are working in FF5 and shown in a separate tab.
    However - the History tab(?) seems to have been lost while fixing Favorites making navigation even more painful than before.

I guess I'll go back to the 4.0.2 docs

Quote Originally Posted by tangix View Post
    I can't open the API Docs due to some build code still in the file docs/app/view/Viewport.js
    Yeah, the 4.0.4 docs were corrupted by a bad merge. We're trying to get this fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tangix View Post
    the History tab(?) seems to have been lost while fixing Favorites making navigation even more painful than before.
    We took the direction of not inventing our own thing and making use of what's already in the browser. For history, simply use the browser back button. For tabs, middle-click or ctrl-click a link to open it in new browser tab.

History is sort of OK with the standard Back-button, just didn't know it was there... Also it gets a bit messy if you don't start with a fresh tab in the browser (as old stuff is there)

I am not able to open tabs from the tree list by middle-clicking or right-click - there is no open as new tab command there in FF5 (Windows)

Anyway - I hate the new API docs but I guess we'll have to accept it (but it should at least work ;-) )

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast