I have them in the same directory as the Base64, Exporter.js, Button.js, etc files....
Do I need to do anything to reference where that is? I have this in the top of my js file:
When you create the exporter button, you should pass the configurations:
swfPath and downloadImage. The first is the complete path to the downloadify.swf file, the second to the download.png provided.
28 Nov 2011, 10:48 AM
Thank you very much for the reply, but I am still getting the same error....(Downloadify is not defined)
This is what I changed based on how I interpreted your response...Did I misunderstand?
Sorry, I forgot, you also have to include the downloadify.min.js in your page
Thank you so much Winzia! I've got it working now!
I needed to add the swfobject.js as well.
Yes. I need to update the help and add a working example....
11 Dec 2011, 11:33 AM
1. Why is exporter-all.js included if it is outdated and we are not to use it?
2. How to I force CSV export?
3. The store has pagination applied. Is it possible for export to over-ride the limit value so that pagination is ignored and the entire data set is downloaded?
4. What is 'downloadify'?
5. Where is the latest code? GitHub? Is it current?
6. I am using Chrome, and I get a download prompt, but the data will not open in Open Office as an Excel file. It seems to think it is a CSV with a single cell.
1. exporter-all.js is not included, if you have it, you have an old version.
2. Configure the button with the 'formatter: "csv"'.
3. Right now, the exporter only exports what's loaded in the store. You could load the store with all the rows to export everything...
4. https://github.com/dcneiner/Downloadify It's a flash library that allows the generation and downloading of a file on the browser. It's better than a data-uri.
6. That's odd. I'm using libreOffice and it opens correctly... open the file with a text editor to see if it has all your data.
I'm not sure where I went wrong, but the Readme file clearly states to use exporter-all.js. It also references the ExtJS3 version of Exporter, and references a non existent example file.
Please update the Readme, so that others are not first confused like I was.
12 Dec 2011, 7:35 AM
Like I said several times in this post, the readme is not updated and the examples are missing. I don't have the time right now to update it. You are welcome to create an example and readme in a fork and send me a pull request so I include it in the project.