Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
4.1.0 Sprint 1.
Ext JS Premium Member
I just tried this simple tab test documented in this thread with 220.127.116.114-beta. While it's quicker than 4.1.0, it is still very noticeably slower than 18.104.22.168 in IE10, IE9 and IE8.
As others have noted, tab switching is essentially instantaneous with v3, but takes a noticable time (~.5 secs) with v4. Note that these tabs have only 5 labels and 5 textfields so this is *not* a stressing case at all.
V22.214.171.1244-beta does *not* match the tab render and switching performance of V126.96.36.199