So the RTL beta will not be available at SenchaCon but instead pushed 2 more months till end of year?
This is a major issue for our current and prospective customers.
We'd certainly be interested in an alpha preview.
My company is also interested in an alpha preview, can I send you our contact details?
Any update on this? Haven't heard anything about the alpha or the 4.2 release date in months.
We're still working to get 4.1 from beta to general release, we're updating folks on 4.1 progress on the 4.1 update thread. 4.2 is queued up behind that. Rather than estimating a release date, we're just showing you our progress as we cut down the bug count and get 4.1 ready.
About 5-6 months ago, just before 4.0 was released, we purchased Ext js 4 on the promises that RTL will be part of this release.
We keep getting notices that RTL support is pushed back to future releases.
We are in a decision point where we evaluating other product like Touch 2 and the Architect but on the other hand RTL is a show stopper for us.
We need to have a final date for RTL support in order to decide if we continue with Sencha.