Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [ext-4.0.2a] vertical scroll bar not working

Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Sencha User

Default [ext-4.0.2a] vertical scroll bar not working

Hi

Vertical scrollbars work fine with ext-4.0.1 but do not with ext-4.0.2 and ext-4.0.2.a.

My ext folder is simply called 'ext'. I am renaming ext-4.0.2 to 'ext' to switch versions.

By not work I mean:
    *the actual scrollbar is visible
    *you can slide the bar but it has no effect on the grid content
    *the sliding bar seems to be sized appropriately
    *moving the scroll wheel on my mouse also has no effect

Any ideas or suggestions?

Best Regards.

Are you using your own theme? I found that grid scrolling broke from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2, and when I switched to ext-all.css instead of my own theme, the scroller started working again.

If that's the case, see post #2 of (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...reaks-Scroller) for SCSS workarounds.

stevil

Sencha User

Thanks stevil. You are correct.

When using my own theme with 4.0.2, the scroll bar is broken. When I revert to ext-all.css the scroll bar works just fine.

Hopefully this issue will be fixed soon.

Thanks again stevil for replying. I really appreciate it.

-stephen

I think this should be a pretty quick fix for them - like I said in the other thread, if you add that to your theme (I have a separate section for theme overrides that I think should go away), you should be able to run without ext-all.

stevil

Ext JS Premium Member Sébastien.Volle's Avatar

Does that affect the grey theme as well?
    aka Seboss

Unknown - haven't tried that yet - I do know that if it is affected, you can add my fix from above to the gray scss file and recompile it...

stevil

Sencha User

There is certainly something fishy going on with the grids,and have been so in all 4.0.X version. I am using store.load with params many times to do server side filtering and sometimes the scrollbars (both vertical and horizontal stops responding,they are however visible)

I have tried using the recommendation from Stevil to invalidate the scrollbar or even doLayout on the entire grid in a afterEvent of the store,but it keeps failing from time to time.

Also,pretty often when resizing the grid,i get an extra empty row below the headers (as the first row).Do yet another rezie and it removes the added row again.

Someone said in another thread that the Grid had high priority for next release,can we expect the scrollbar to start working correctly in 4.0.4 ?

Thanks

Ext JS Premium Member dogomatic's Avatar

@Aero, I'm having the same problem, and using 4.0.4 (advantage of buying support).

On a grid with remote filtering, if you filter down so that the scroll bar disappears, and then remove the filters so the scroll bar comes back, sometimes, but not always, the scroll bar no longer works.

Sounds like they're working on it though. Good thing I don't have to deploy this for a few more weeks.

Ext JS Premium Member Sébastien.Volle's Avatar

@dogomatic I can confirm that.
    aka Seboss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast