Sencha Touch version tested:
Platform tested against:
- Android 2.2 (HTC Desire): BUG, see description below
- iPhone 4.2.1: works fine!
- Blackberry Playbook: works fine!
- Windows 7 (Google Chrome): works fine!
- If an text-input element has the focus and an overlay appears (like a alert popup or even the selectoptions of a selectbox), the textfield is still displayed in the front.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Use your mobile browser to navigate to the Kitchensink
- Go to "User Interface" ==> "Forms" ==> "Basic"
- Type some text into the fields "Url" or "Bio" and click on "Birthday" or "Rank" (maybe you have to scroll the page a little bit so that the overlay shows up where the inputfield is).
Screenshot or Video:
Tested in the Kitchensink:
...or with an popup in my application: