27 Jun 2011 5:31 AM #1
I don't see any bar or pie charts in Ext Designer... if not standard, can you recommend an add-on that will do stacked bar charts? i.e. is it possible to add-on additional components?
Is there a page of 3rd party add-ons somewhere?
27 Jun 2011 2:12 PM #2
The designer does not currently support drop-in draw components like charts. Maybe they will have that in 2.0. In the meantime, you can add a BoxComponent to your layout and then hand-write the code to fill in that box with the charts...
Here's a great blog on this subject: http://www.sencha.com/blog/integrati...-ext-designer/Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.