Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Sencha Premium Member
Ext.view.Table.walkCells() doesn't scroll correctly with infinite scrolling
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- FF5 (firebug 1.7.3 installed)
- If an infinite-scrolling grid has loaded a new page of data and a row in that new data is selected, walkCells(pos, 'up', ...) will only scroll up to the top of the currently loaded page - not the top of the entire data set.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- In the Infinite scrolling example, remove the "disableSelection: true" line.
- Load the example
- Select a row after row 200
- Keep using the up arrow to move the selection up
The result that was expected:
- The selection should scroll all the way back up to row 1
The result that occurs instead:
- The selection stops at row 176 and will scroll no higher without using the scrollbar
See steps to reproduce
Screenshot or Video:
See this URL for live test case: http://
Debugging already done:
- line 885 - if the grid has loaded a new page, "row === 0" doesn't necessarily represent the top of the data set.
Additional CSS used: