Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
The tree item is selected upon right mouse click per default
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
FF 5, firebug 1.7.3
- If a tree node is clicked with the right mouse button, it is selected. This behavior is only in ExtJS 4, in the ExtJS 3, it was not so.
- Selection of the node upon right mouse click might be undesirable in many situations.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Try the examples examples/tree/reorder.html in ExtJS 3 and in EtxJS 4.
The result that was expected:
- The tree node should not be selected upon tight mouse click.
The result that occurs instead:
- The tree node is selected upon tight mouse click.
See this URL for live test case: http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.0...e/reorder.html
Debugging already done:
Additional CSS used: