30 Dec 2006 11:08 AM #1
BorderLayout: Panel sometimes shows tabs, sometimes not
I think the issue here is that the panel size is not getting updated when other panels are getting resized, perhaps this isn't a bug...
To see this bug(?):
1) Go here: http://www.xteconline.dreamhosters.com/test/
2) Click the east panel to expand it, but not pin it. Note the tabs on the bottom.
3) Let the panel contract back to hidden, then click the pin button for the south section
4) Expand the east panel again and you can't see the tabs.
5) Hit the pin button for the east panel. Note the tabs on the bottom.
Just seems like the east panel size isnt' getting changed when the south panel is pinned up, so the tabs are below it. Am I correct here?
30 Dec 2006 3:26 PM #2
I get the same problem if I have all of them initially open then collapse the south and then collapse the east/west. If I do it the other way and collapse the east/west then the south, it leaves the margin that's required for the tabs to clear above the south.
31 Dec 2006 2:19 AM #3
It's very possible. I was able to reproduce it and I will do some investigating. Thanks for reporting.
By willgillen in forum Ext 1.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11 Jan 2007, 1:57 PM
By sjivan in forum Ext 1.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 27 Nov 2006, 6:19 PM
By mscifo in forum Ext 1.x: BugsReplies: 2Last Post: 8 Nov 2006, 5:05 PM
By norman64 in forum Ext 1.x: Help & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 25 Oct 2006, 2:33 PM