Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a recent build.
Sencha Premium Member
[1.2 Beta] Promoted classes, aliases and Ext.Loader not working together ...
- Create a viewport
- create component in the viewport
- promote the component to a class, myclass
- delete the original component from the viewport
- drag myclass into the viewport and create a link
- create custom user alias for myclass, alias1
- save and export the project
- js error due to alias1 not being registered
- there is not requires statement for myclass in app/view/ui/Viewport.js
When a linked class is added to a component, generate the relevant required statement (sounds so simple but guess it's a bit of work for you guys )
See attached project file, plus exported code with requires line included and comments in app/view/ui/Viewport.js