It appears that the PagingMemoryProxy works unchanged on Ext 2.0 so i thought i'd drop it in here too
Thanks to troubler for reporting it here: http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?p=69958#post69958
Here another one of my fine Ext contributions
A proxy for local / in-browser data structures which supports paging / sorting / filtering / etc.
PagingMemoryProxy is part of one of the locale examples i wrote for the official Ext distribution, you can find it under the Ext/examples/locale folder. The User eXtension will be further developed here and can be downloaded at the url below.
See http://ido.nl.eu.org/ext-pagingmemoryproxy/ for a demo and download links.
You can find an example of the PagingMemoryProxy in the official Ext distribution: Multiple Languages Example
The PagingMemoryProxy is used in the bottom grid, that pages and sorts the long Month names of the selected language.
Todo / Future Thought
- Anybody has a wish list ?? if so please add to the forum thread
- 1.3 : (30-09-2007) Added customFilter config option.
- 1.2 : (29-09-2007) Fixed several sorting bugs, thanks to dogmatic!
- 1.1 : fixed sorting algoritm
- 1.0 : initial release as User eXtension