15 Nov 2011 9:04 AM #11
It would be great to see MVC support added to enhance usability with Ext JS 4 and best practices. I would love to try Designer 2 to see if MVC is there, but alas, even as an early adopter of Designer I cannot test the alpha release
15 Nov 2011 2:38 PM #12
I agree... (I suspect) Designer 1.2.x is little more than a stepping-stone to get to the full MVC structure...
I'm looking forward to what 2.1.x will bring... Hopefully more features than bugs...Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.
13 Jan 2012 3:15 AM #13
Any New concerning MVC support by Extdesigner ?
6 Apr 2012 3:30 AM #14
Ext Designer MVC style
Sencha, stop sleeping and provide a straight answer!
6 Apr 2012 8:34 AM #15
Sencha Designer 2 exports in an MVC structure, supports models, views, controllers and stores. It has been in beta for roughly 2.5 months now and you can read about some of the additional features here:
Please try it out and if you have any questions post in the Sencha Designer help forumAaron Conran