Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
Touch Premium Member
Activate Events are not Called when animations are disabled by Overriding Ext.Anim
Sencha Touch version tested:
Platform tested against:
- The "activate" event is not called on panels when animations are globally disabled by overriding Ext.Anim. "beforeactivate" works as expected.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Disable animations using the method I described above.
- Put an "activate" listener on a panel.
- The listener will not fire when the panel is activated.
Debugging already done:
- Tested on iOS4, chrome, safari, Android 2.3.
- the "beforeactivate" event works fine when animations are disabled like this.