Thread: configuring extjs4.0.5 on eclipse

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default configuring extjs4.0.5 on eclipse

Hey all,
    Is there any way that i can configure extjs on eclipse. I have no jsb3 file in my extjs and morever eclipse doesnt support jsb3.

Help me out

Thanx in advance

Vote Rating

I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure what you mean... is there a particular Eclipse plugin that you're trying to get to work with ExtJS?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

yes, i m using Spket plug-in

Vote Rating

Then you're in luck, because I am too. Here's what I did to get it running:
    1. Make sure Eclipse isn't running, and update your Spket installation with the "quick fix" jar found here.
    2. Save an appropriate jsb2 file to the root folder of your ExtJS installation. You can use the one found here (this is for 4.0.2a but should still mostly work for 4.0.5) or the one I've attached as ext-4.0.5.txt (this is a jsb2 I've built personally for 4.0.5, but you'll have to rename it as a jsb2, since I can only attach it with a .txt extension).
    3. Start up Eclipse, and set up your javascript profile with an ExtJS library including the jsb2 from above. Then reload the javascript profile.
    4. Verify that code completion and all the other goodies are working!

Note: I got all this information from this thread at the Spket forums. I was able to get everything working properly for myself, so I know that it can be done.