Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format
[4.02a](Sample)Desktop model window overflow bug
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome 13.0.782.220 (Windows)
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Web desktop open the Grid Window,The following drag to the taskbar,Click to select the row?Under a blank task bar.
- In addition, Grid Window button' tooltip displayed in the window when you press the button
The result that was expected:
- to not overflow(See attached pictures)
- to not automatically hide the tooltip at window behind
See this URL for live test case:
Screenshot or Video:
There is no solution?
1) I'm not sure what the first issue is, you'll need to add more information.
2) How do I go about reproducing the tooltip being under the window?
Twitter - @evantrimboli
Ext JS Premium Member
I'm hitting this too. Any suggestions?