1) It simply returns the width and resize does not see to fire. I can research some more. I will say that when I manually resize the column, it is fired and the size is corrected.
3) using a remote store. Backspace does not work on my end. The field has to be empty for it to work.
ok, i'm know on 4.0.2a, tomorrow i'll upgrade my sdk and see what happens
1) Maybe 4.0.7 layout time, i'll check and if it is necesary i'll force width recalculation after layout or something
3) My backspace works on ie9, ff7 and chrome 14, seems related to the sdk versión too. Please wait. Tomorrow i'll post my comments about your issues.
1) Works as expected, must be 4.07 issue
3) Issue remains.
Chromium 17.0.916.0 (Developer Build 106700 Linux))
IE8 on a XP VM
I enter 'c' and it returns 8 results (correct)
I add 'rew' to make it 'crew' and it returns 5 results (correct)
I remove 'rew' to make it 'c' and it still shows the 5 results instead of 8
I remove 'c' and it shows all (correct)