Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a bug in our system
a recent build.
Layout after moving a rendered panel to another place
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- FF6 (Firebug 1.8.2 installed)
- Chrome 14
DOCTYPE tested against:
- I'm trying to create 2 resizable columns (each column is a panel, and a splitter between them) which contain other panels (let's call them windows).
- These windows should be draggable between the columns and added to the column where they were dropped.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
The result that was expected:
The result that occurs instead:
- Panel has a css-top-value of it's height if there already is a panel in the "column"
- Panel has minimal width and height and isn't stretched
Screenshot or Video:
See this URL for live test case: http://jsfiddle.net/rebugger/w2TNP/4/
Debugging already done:
Additional CSS used:
Sencha - Services Team
We have confirmed that the issue exists in version 4.0.2a, however, it appears to have been resolved by engineering in our most recent development branch. It should be included as part of our next maintenance release.