Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
Known major issues in Animator 1.2
List of major bugs and issues discovered in Animator 1.2:
Know browser issues:
- Reflection does not render properly when an object has a transform applied to it. It renders correctly in the browser when exported.
- The "Min length" scene property if set to a specific value and not "auto" will cause the scene-end action not to be fired on Firefox browsers. Workaround is to add an extra keyframe at the end if you want to extend the length of a scene and leave the "Min length" property set to auto
- Safari on Windows does not seem to support the current CSS3 specs needed to play some animations
- Safari (< 5.1) on OS X has bug when animating colors that sometimes makes the initial color come back when the animation is done.
- Android (2.2, 2.3) have issues displaying rotation/scaling.
Last edited by arnebech; 4 May 2012 at 1:04 PM.
Reason: Added bug