Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a recent build.
Touch Premium Member
timefield scrollbar dissappears - ExtJS 4.0.6
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
- Chrome 14
- Firefox 6.0.2
- IE 7
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- After setting the minimum value of a timefield via the setMinValue function, that field's time data shrinks to a non-scrolling size. After selecting one of those values, lowering the timefield's minValue does not restore scrolling functionality, even though the field's time data is restored to a scrollable size.
The result that was expected:
- Set the first timefield to the maximum time (11:30pm).
- Set the second timefield to 11:00pm.
- Set the first timefield's value back to an earlier time (5:00am).
- The second timefield's time range is adjusted appropriately, but its scrollbar will have disappeared.
The result that occurs instead:
- A scrollable second timefield.
- A non-scrollable second timefield.
Additional CSS used: