3 Nov 2011 6:15 PM #11Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection can never be obtained...
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.
9 Nov 2011 1:39 AM #12
No, it's not the bmp that is causing the problem.
I have removed it but the problem persists,
In addition, the 'deleteInsBtn' has also a bmp icon, and everything is ok there.
Any other ideas please?-->
10 Nov 2011 6:25 AM #13Phil Strong
10 Nov 2011 6:31 AM #14
I'm able to open the designer without any problems as well,
the problem occurs only when trying to run the application in a browser (explorer)-->
11 Nov 2011 8:33 AM #15
Everything becomes more clear now!
I can't say the reason for the stack overflow and looks to be a framework issue. I can say that absolutely positioning your form elements is going to make your life very hard. Suggest reading the Getting started guide(s) (bottom right) http://www.sencha.com/products/designer/Phil Strong
13 Nov 2011 4:12 AM #16
When I moved the button from the panel, the problem solved,