Thank you for reporting this bug. We will make it our priority to review this report.
This is an email address!!! Just substitute the "(at)" for an "@" ...
Originally Posted by Phil.Strong
Perfection as a goal is a nice idea that can point one in a specific direction. However, since "perfection" is an ever changing (evolving?) and moving target, one must admit that perfection
can never be obtained...
When in doubt, check the d4mn source code!
And here are my terms...
- I don't care if you use my source code. (Known as "Code.")
- I don't care if I get any monetary compensation.
- I do care to receive credit for Code provided. So, please keep my name in the comments for Code provided.
- Code is provided without warranty "AS-IS" and I claim absolutely no warranty nor liability to the quality, security, and run-ability on any platform.
- By using Code, you accept all risk inherit with Code regardless if Code has known and yet to be discovered bugs.
- You are welcome to change and improve the Code to best meet your needs.
- I don't care if you use the Code in a commercial or open-source project.
- You are not required to contact me prior to using the Code.
No, it's not the bmp that is causing the problem.
I have removed it but the problem persists,
In addition, the 'deleteInsBtn' has also a bmp icon, and everything is ok there.
Any other ideas please?
I've opened it just fine using Designer 1.2.2 build: 48
Screen Shot 2011-11-10 at 9.24.10 AM.jpg
I'm able to open the designer without any problems as well,
the problem occurs only when trying to run the application in a browser (explorer)
Everything becomes more clear now!
I can't say the reason for the stack overflow and looks to be a framework issue. I can say that absolutely positioning your form elements is going to make your life very hard. Suggest reading the Getting started guide(s) (bottom right) http://www.sencha.com/products/designer/
When I moved the button from the panel, the problem solved,