Still checking just about every day to see if a pr2 or beta is available, or if maybe just a new message has been tossed over the wall. I am a veteran software developer and an enthusiastic user of the extjs framework. Like many others, my organization has staked a lot on extjs4. We've done a lot of development, and porting of existing projects, but they have now been on hold for way too long. When asked for progress estimates, the stakeholders expect something more than crickets. Please help me to defend the decision to take this road. A pr2 would take a lot of pressure off at this point. We know you are all working very hard on this, and are dedicated to a quality deliverable. Please keep us better informed of what to expect over the coming week(s), month(s) or if it might be longer than that, we just need to know.