Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for
a recent build.
BUG: Slider.js throws TypeError exception
Ext version tested:
Browser versions tested against:
DOCTYPE tested against:
- Slider.js line#458, function setThumbsDisabled() contains a bug. The current code reads "thumbs = me.thumbs", while should be "thumbs = me.getThumbs()", as everywhere else in code around. As result, thumbs is null and the next line "... = thumbs.length" throws TypeError exception
Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Create a form containing single child item with xtype="togglefield"
- Try disabling the item in initialize()
- See TypeError exception thrown
The result that was expected:
- Slider.js line #458, function setThumbsDisabled() : thimbs = me.getThumbs()
The result that occurs instead:
- Slider.js line #458, function setThumbsDisabled() : thimbs = me.thumbs
<<insert working code to reproduce the report >>
Screenshot or Video:
See this URL for live test case: http://
Debugging already done:
Additional CSS used:
Thank you for the report.